Thursday, November 15, 2007

Autumn in Taiwan

Middle November, and my main "problem" is still should I wear sandals or shoes?, as it happens to be too warm for shoes, if it is sunny.
I eventually decided to go for shoes, as at night, when I go home, it is sometimes too fresh for sandals.

But, I am still im shorts and T-shirt, just sometimes wearing long sleeves, really just sometimes, still. When I read about snow in Europe, brrr!

Yesterday, in a beautiful fresh (22cels) morning, I saw some flowers similar to roses on my way to work, biking. Today, in an equally nice morning, I took some pics.


Accross the street were some other flowers:

It seems this is classical autumn in Taiwan, I do not know, I never tried it before. It is pleasantly warm and NOT humid. I like it.

Day after: let me continue in Nature tone. In the morning I went to University and I saw the bird which I met few times briefly, but never managed to photograph. There were two, one went away as someone was passing by, but the second stayed. It is big bird:

And here it posed for me from some 4m or so:

There is, as we see, some nature in Taiwan. Even in Hsinchu. But Taiwanese do not seem to appreciate it. In the morning we had to close the window as some of fabrics in Science Park decided to get rid of its cadmium or so, so we ate it for breakfast with our air. Mmmmm!@#$%^&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home