Sunday, May 22, 2005

Usual hot Sunday

Hot day-more than 30 cels-but I decided to be heroic and go biking. Uhhhh. I went to the closeby Botanical garden near the Baoshan Road.
On the way there, behind the area of my home, are such buildings. I was already commenting funny tops of the buildings-here further example.
zgradevrhi

On the way there is also the cemetary... I promised to make better pic, here it is:
cmkoze

Note the black goats. Good use of the graveyard, and the appropriate animal.
Botanical garden...echm, pics like this could arouse somebody with strong botanical inclinations:
cosindtabl

cosindtabl

But not me. As you know I'd prefer beautiful girl in topless below the tree ;-). The Garden itself is not very well maintained, it is more an addition to the "18 peaks mountain" park, which is accross the road. Btw., there are some structures near that entrance, and now I have the task to find what were these tunels for:
alejatuneli

It seems as some old mine, with such elements inside the tunels:
tunelnutra

I can not offer you some 'exotic' views as after that drive I chosed to escape to my beloved, air-conditioned working place :-). Only one interesting thing: as here is more mopeds than cars, such shortcuts for mopeds (and bicycles :-) ) are wellcome invention
mopput
.
This gives you a bit of the flavor of Hsinchu in hot spring day. For more today I'd need an air conditioned shell around my bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home